| This page was copied from a help file.|
It may contain plaintext tables or lists and needs to be reformatted to be wiki appropriate. Feel free to flesh out any information here, as well!
The skill of brewing is one that transforms ordinary ingredients into drinks of flavoursome variety; from the warm cup of kawhe during the winter nights, to the sweet wine of weddings and to mass produced rum for the rowdy soldiers.
If you wish to learn the trade of brewing, you must be trained by a crafting guild of any city. Once you are at the crafting office, you will need to BUY BREWING PERMIT, which will cost 100 credits. Once you have this permit, it will not expire, and you will be free to brew your own concoctions. Initially, your skill in brewing will be rather limited, but the more you train in this skill, the more ingredients you are able to add to your formula and the amount of sips that you will be able to make is also increased.
To create a brew, you must first request a blank brewing formula from any of the crafting guild offices with DESIGN BREW REQUEST. You will then be able to add any ingredients to the formula and customize the way the brew will taste.
1) Request a blank brewing formula from a craft guild office.
2) Collect the ingredients you wish to mix, and add them into the formula with DESIGN ADD # .
3) You can then customize the way your brew will be experienced by others:
DESIGN SHORT DESIGN NAME DESIGN SMELL DESIGN DRINK 1P DESIGN DRINK 3P DESIGN LAST 1P DESIGN LAST 3p DESIGN TASTE DESIGN ALCOHOL DESIGN ADD DESIGN REMOVE DESIGN CLEARINGREDIENTS DESIGN SUBMIT
- LAST 1P and LAST 3P denotes the message that will be shown with the very last sip from the brew.
4) Once your formula is completed, you must then take your formula to a craft guild office and DESIGN SUBMIT it for evaluation. When it has been approved, you will then receive a letter from the craft guild, and must then pay the appropriate fees.
5) When your formula has been approved and paid for, you may start brewing it immediately! First, obtain a cooking pot, and with that you will be able to begin brewing. Collect those ingredients that you need, and then begin adding them into the pot with ADD TO . Once all the required ingredients has been mixed into the pot, you can then mix the pot with MIX POT FOR # .
6) When the pot has been mixed, you will need to find a still, and then use EMPTY POT INTO STILL or POUR POT INTO STILL. Following this, you will need to FIRE STILL, upon which the mixture will begin brewing. When the brew is complete, transfer the brew from the still back to your pot with FILL POT FROM STILL, and you may then begin to spread the contents of your pot to other vials, bottles, and such.