How to add quotes:
- Go to the line of the last quote.
- Add a line immediately after it (this should be before the closing }} brackets).
- Type on that line.
- (The quote number is not functionally necessary, but it allows keeping track of how many quotes there are without counting)
- Look at the first line of the template.
- It should look something like this:
- Adjust the number that is in the place of the 4 to reflect the number of quotes in the list.
- The purpose of the number is to define the length of the list, to properly choose a random element from the list of quotes.
- Preview your reply to make sure nothing is broken (or someone will be able to see it on the Main Page before it gets fixed).