The wiki is a flexible, user-editable web-based database of information made up entirely of user contributions, and uses MediaWiki software. All the text in the wiki is released under the Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license; to be able to edit the articles, visitors must login using their character's name and password, and are bound to the Terms of Service.
So why an Aetolian wiki? As you are going through looking for information, if you see something that is incorrect, you can correct it. If you see any information that is missing, you can add it. This way, the information here should be as up to date as possible, instead of having to wait for a small group of people to update the information as the world changes. The more people that use AetoliaWiki, the more up-to-date the information will be!
- AetoliaWiki is not a copy of Wikipedia. We have a different culture and do many things differently.
- The Aetolian community often uses slang terms, which is in part reflected here. In addition, you may occasionally find information here on some articles that is decidedly not NPOV.
- Wiki is not a religion here, it is a way of editing.
- We strive to be as "lore-neutral" as possible. We do not decide what is "official" and what is not — that is up to the administration. We record the known information and try to present all sides of any valid controversy.
- We do not flag spoilers — if new information has come out it will be added to the wiki.
- We aim to produce easily navigated, high quality articles.
AetoliaWiki currently runs on MediaWiki 1.26.2.
See Special:Version for further details and a list of our installed extensions.
- AetoliaWiki has:
- 409 content pages.
- 93 files.
Ownership and administration
AetoliaWiki is hosted by Iron Realms and ably supported by its admin staff.